1. This site is controlled and operated by Dave Allen from the United Kingdom and complies with English law. It is intended to be accessed by UK users and international users. All visits to this site shall be governed by English law.
2. This website code and design was produced solely by Dave Allen. No other company may display this website or any graphic elements from it as part of it's portfolio or project list without unequivocal permission from Dave Allen.
3. No material, graphics, sounds, animation, design, interactive ideas, or conceptual ideas from this Site may be copied, uploaded, posted, modified or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. The use of any such material on any other web site or computer environment is prohibited.
4. Any trade marks which appear on this site are owned by the relevant proprietor. All rights relating to such trade marks are reserved.
5. Whilst Dave Allen uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Dave Allen makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Dave Allen assumes no liability for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. All information is subject to subsequent variation, without notice.
6. Any third party software which may be downloaded from a site operated by a third party (whether referred to on or linked to this Site) is the responsibility of that party and not of Dave Allen, who shall have no responsibility or liability arising in respect of any loss, damage, viruses or otherwise arising as a result of the downloading by you of such software.
7. Any logos or trademarks of third party companies are the property of their respective owners. If you believe that your logo has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated please contact us specifying the exact problem and your contact details.